Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Disney - Epcot

We finished off the Disney Vacation with a stop at Epcot.

Spaceship Earth was still an illuminating historical recap of where we've been and how our civilization developed: our alphabet dates back to the Phoenicians...we didn't know that.

The centrifuge driven "Mission: Space" ride was very realistic (not that I know what a mission to Mars feels like but they certainly got the g-force of a rocket launch down...nailed that one).


We somehow stumbled across a British Pub.  Great beer and conversation...


25 years ago I was here in EPCOT, thrilled that I could place a call in a real red British phone booth...
Not my photo (http://www.picstopin.com)

The evening ended with an impressive fireworks display after which Dylan shouted "I love you world!"



No comments: